According to data recently released by Equipment Data Associates, the Bobcat S650 was the top selling machine during the first quarter of 2014.
Regardless of what kind of machine you’re looking for, especially used heavy equipment, here at EHE, we have awesome deals just waiting for you to take advantage of.
In fact, we’re the most competitive wholesaler of used heavy construction equipment, meaning we offer “true” wholesale pricing on all of our heavy equipment.
Because equipment theft is a growing issue nationwide, we also have partnered with law enforcement to ensure each machine we purchase and resell is cross referenced in the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) database.
Plus, we’re one of the only companies that implement a policy of transparency by providing market data that validates fair market values on equipment and vehicles
Well, as you can see, another advantage that we have over everyone else in the market is that we offer extensive information through our blog posts that will help educate both buyers and sellers, which equals better deals for everyone involved.
And speaking of extensive information, listed below is a quick breakdown of how new and used heavy equipment sold during the first quarter of this wonderful year.
Compact units with their lower prices dominated the top financed new models sold:
1. Bobcat S650 skid steer, 241 units
2. Bobcat T590 compact track loader, 212 units
3. Bobcat T650 compact track loader, 204 units
4. Kubota SVL 75 skid steer, 179 units
5. Cat 420 F backhoe, 177 units
Top financed used models sold, also skewed toward compact equipment, were:
1. Bobcat T190 compact track loader, 159 units
2. Bobcat S185 skid steer, 156 units
3. Bobcat T300 compact track loader, 150 units
4. Cat 420E backhoe, 98 units
5. Bobcat S250 skid steer, 89 units
Top equipment types, in terms of numbers of machines financed, both new and used were:
1. Skid steer loaders, 5,794 units
2. Excavators, 4,513 units
3. Compact track loaders, 4,411 units
4. Compact excavators, 3,450 units
5. Wheel loaders (not including tool carriers), 3,070 units
Contact us for more information, www.experthe.com