Best prices on used construction equipment backed by
FOUR MAJOR FACTORS THAT MAKE US DIFFERENT?
- DUE DILIGENCE: We do the necessary due diligence on equipment to verify the machines we purchase are free and clear. Because registration is not required for construction or agricultural equipment, theft is a very serious problem. We are one of the only resellers that cross reference each piece of equipment we sell against the National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB) database.
- RESEARCH: On late model equipment, we do our best to conduct the necessary due diligence on the service history of a machine. For example, a potential buyer might locate a 2017 CAT 289D mini track loader. The hours on the ECM reflect 289; however, unless that buyer made the necessary phone calls to verify the history, they might not realize that the ECM had been changed out and the actual hours are 989.
- PRICING TRANSPARENCY: EHE is an industry leader in pricing transparency. There is not a standardized resource for assessing the value of heavy construction equipment available to end buyers and sellers. Most individual buyers and sellers become dependent on the appraiser, dealership or auction house to provide them with a value, which can be subjective. We spend thousands of dollars annually for a subscription to Rouse Services, the industry leader for heavy equipment pricing. Ritchie Bros, Ironplanet, branded dealerships and major rental companies alike subscribe to Rouse Services. We are transparent in our pricing by including Rouse data when both buying and selling. This gives our vendors and clients alike the confidence they need to know they are getting the best price possible.
- PROUD MEMBER OF IEDA (Independent Equipment Dealers Association):
The Independent Equipment Dealers Association is a non-profit trade association promoting participation, professionalism and advancement in the independent distribution of heavy equipment. The IEDA focuses its efforts on providing discounts, marketing, advertising, education and networking opportunities to members that will result in increased sales for member companies. Members of the IEDA are committed to displaying leadership in the industry by making ethical decisions and sound judgement, by making accurate claims to customers and by utilizing the products and services offered to them by Associate Members. The IEDA was established in 2002 and has become a unified and powerful voice within the industry.
- We embrace the highest ethical standards.
- We are business professionals who support other professionals.
- We recognize the value of free enterprise.
- We invest in and serve the industry with a passion and strive for excellence and innovations in everything we do.
- We are international in scope.
We are continuing to grow at a rapid pace conducting business both nationally and internationally and we’d like YOU to become one of our many satisfied customers.
– Matt Virnau, Rhino Machinery
“In this line of business, it is imperative to ensure you are conducting business with associates that you know you can trust. Brian Finley is one of those people. We know that we can depend on him to provide us with the equipment we need in the timeframe that we need it. And we appreciate the added value that he provides with the Ironcheck reports. He is a trusted associate and we look forward to a long business relationship with EHE.”
– Brett Owens, Hart Equipment Inc.
“Our company deals with a high demand of equipment requirements from International customers and Expert Heavy Equipment has been instrumental in helping us fill those customer demands. They are responsive, consistent and take added measures to ensure that Hart Equipment and our end buyers are protected.”
– Patrick Waddle, CEO for Trac – Tech Co.
“Expert Heavy Equipment was one of the nicest and easiest customers I have ever dealt with. The purchase was completed in record timing. We wish we had more customers like them!”
– Ronnie McCurdy, McCurdy Tire & Custom Truck
“I purchased a CAT dozer through Expert Heavy Equipment. The machine was actually located in Tennessee and so they insisted that we get a certified CAT inspection. They, at their expense, paid for the CAT inspection from Thompson Machinery. Based on the inspection, I bought the machine. When it arrived, there were numerous issues with the machine. I called Brian and they made it right out of their pocket. Thompson Machinery didn’t stand by their inspection, but Expert Heavy Equipment stood by me and took care of me. I know it cost them thousands of dollars, but they did the right thing and they got a customer for life. I highly recommend them.”
– Chris DeMetro
“I sold my Deere 310K backhoe to Expert Heavy Equipment. The entire transaction from contacting me to paying me was in a 4 hour period. It was fast and easy. I just provided them with the photos and video they needed to make a decision and they sent me an agreement and paid me right away. Anytime I plan to sell anymore equipment, I won’t hesitate to call them and also recommend them to anyone else selling or buying equipment.”
– Marvin Graham
“I have purchased two different excavators from Expert Heavy Equipment. One of the excavators had a computer issue and it kept shutting down. They didn’t hesitate. They ordered a new computer and installed it at their expense. They got it programmed and got me up any running in a couple of days. They knew I needed that machine running on the job and got it fixed quick. They got my respect and I will continue to buy from them. Good solid trustworthy company”