With so many choices in buying used heavy equipment, finding the right machine can be a challenge. Unless you are purchasing new through a dealership, there are many risks.
So what makes Expert Heavy Equipment (EHE) different?
- We educate the buyer on the current market values by sharing Equipment Watch data. This gives our buyers the confidence required to make sound and educated decisions and are guaranteed they are buying at a wholesale price.
- We arrange for certified inspections on equipment at our expense. Unless you are a certified inspector, there are things you might definitely miss and that could be very costly. *The only time the customer pays for the inspection is if the original machine didn’t pass and we have to source another machine.
- We verify the machines history. We make calls to the dealers and/or manufacturers to know exactly what has or hasn’t happened. *This may not be applicable on all equipment due to age.
- We run the serial numbers through NCIC (National Crime Information Center) and NICB (National Insurance Crime Bureau) databases to ensure the machines have no outstanding insurance liens or stolen.
- We provide our customers a delivered cost so the customer has a turn key solution.
Before you buy, make certain the seller is willing to do this for their customers. If not, then buying could be a very costly headache.
Be Smart – Buy EHE.