- Our team will review your machine(s) via the photos and video that you provide.
- We will then make an offer based on true market data which we will provide to support our offer.
- If we do not have an immediate need for the machine(s) we will post your equipment on our site with no cost to you.
- You will be notified when we receive an offer on the machine.
- Once a price is agreed upon, we will send you a purchase agreement.
- You will be required to read, sign and return the agreement to us via fax or email.
- After we received the signed purchase agreement, we will run the machine serial number against the National Crime Information Center.
- Once we receive a clear status from law enforcement, we will wire the funds or over-night a cashiers check.
- We receive payments via bank wire transfers only. Once we receive full payment, we will release the equipment to the buyer’s transportation company or we can make the necessary transportation arrangements. For our international customers, we will always coordinate all the transportation details to ensure we provide turn key service.
Contact us today!
What our Clients are Saying
“In this line of business, it is imperative to ensure you are conducting business with associates that you know you can trust. Brian Finley is one of those people. We know that we can depend on him to provide us with the equipment we need in the timeframe that we need it. And we appreciate the added value that he provides with the Ironcheck reports. He is a trusted associate and we look forward to a long business relationship with EHE.”
– Matt Virnau, Rhino Machinery
“Our company deals with a high demand of equipment requirements from International customers and Expert Heavy Equipment has been instrumental in helping us fill those customer demands. They are responsive, consistent and take added measures to ensure that Hart Equipment and our end buyers are protected.”
– Brett Owens, Hart Equipment Inc.
“Expert Heavy Equipment was one of the nicest and easiest customers I have ever dealt with. The purchase was completed in record timing. We wish we had more customers like them!”
– Patrick Waddle, CEO for Trac – Tech Co.