- Our team will review your machine(s) via the photos and video that you provide.
- We will then make an offer based on true market data which we will provide to support our offer.
- If we do not have an immediate need for the machine(s) we will post your equipment on our site with no cost to you.
- You will be notified when we receive an offer on the machine.
- Once a price is agreed upon, we will send you a purchase agreement.
- You will be required to read, sign and return the agreement to us via fax or email.
- After we received the signed purchase agreement, we will run the machine serial number against the National Crime Information Center.
- Once we receive a clear status from law enforcement, we will wire the funds or over-night a cashiers check.
- Once you receive the payment via bank wire transfers or cashiers check, we will schedule for pick up. We simply require the seller to keep the machine safe and secure until we can schedule the pick up.
– Matt Virnau, Rhino Machinery
“In this line of business, it is imperative to ensure you are conducting business with associates that you know you can trust. Brian Finley is one of those people. We know that we can depend on him to provide us with the equipment we need in the timeframe that we need it. And we appreciate the added value that he provides with the Ironcheck reports. He is a trusted associate and we look forward to a long business relationship with EHE.”
– Brett Owens, Hart Equipment Inc.
“Our company deals with a high demand of equipment requirements from International customers and Expert Heavy Equipment has been instrumental in helping us fill those customer demands. They are responsive, consistent and take added measures to ensure that Hart Equipment and our end buyers are protected.”
– Patrick Waddle, CEO for Trac – Tech Co.
“Expert Heavy Equipment was one of the nicest and easiest customers I have ever dealt with. The purchase was completed in record timing. We wish we had more customers like them!”
– Ronnie McCurdy, McCurdy Tire & Custom Truck
“I purchased a CAT dozer through Expert Heavy Equipment. The machine was actually located in Tennessee and so they insisted that we get a certified CAT inspection. They, at their expense, paid for the CAT inspection from Thompson Machinery. Based on the inspection, I bought the machine. When it arrived, there were numerous issues with the machine. I called Brian and they made it right out of their pocket. Thompson Machinery didn’t stand by their inspection, but Expert Heavy Equipment stood by me and took care of me. I know it cost them thousands of dollars, but they did the right thing and they got a customer for life. I highly recommend them.”
– Chris DeMetro
“I sold my Deere 310K backhoe to Expert Heavy Equipment. The entire transaction from contacting me to paying me was in a 4 hour period. It was fast and easy. I just provided them with the photos and video they needed to make a decision and they sent me an agreement and paid me right away. Anytime I plan to sell anymore equipment, I won’t hesitate to call them and also recommend them to anyone else selling or buying equipment.”
– Marvin Graham
“I have purchased two different excavators from Expert Heavy Equipment. One of the excavators had a computer issue and it kept shutting down. They didn’t hesitate. They ordered a new computer and installed it at their expense. They got it programmed and got me up any running in a couple of days. They knew I needed that machine running on the job and got it fixed quick. They got my respect and I will continue to buy from them. Good solid trustworthy company”